1. What is the procedure of buying property?
Contact any of sales executive through phone or email
Select any type of property and payment plan and get your contact signed via visiting our office or via scanned copy on email.
2. What are the payment terms to buy a property?
Construction Linked Plan (CLIP): 30% Deposit & 70% within 12 to 36 Months
Down Payment Plan (DPP) : 100% upon signing the agreement with 10% discount
3. Do you have mortgage facility available?
Yes, we do have mortgage facility available through Ghana Home Loans other banks
4. Should I arrange a mortgage before I start looking at properties?
Not necessary. We can also facilitate for you.
5. Can I pull out of my purchase?
Yes, its possible to pull out purchase but 25% of total deposit shall be retained by SIGL before refunding your monies.
6. Do I have to come in to your office to sign the contracts?
Not required. You can sign through email.
7. What happens if I want to buy a house that has not yet been built?
You can buy it under Construct Linked Plan whereby you can pay as per construction stages between 12 to 36 Months
8. When do I find out what date I can move in?
It will be reflected in your contract agreement depending on the agreed payment plan